Transaction Size can range from as low as $100,000 for small emerging companies, to amounts in excess of $25 million for larger companies that may be considered "non-bankable" (but not distressed). These
credit facilities are available independently or may be combined with term loans for growth, recapitalizations, turnarounds,
debtor-in-possession financing, and mergers & acquisitions.
addition to the more traditional client base of manufacturers, wholesalers, and distrubutors, borrowers may come from
niche industries such as the medical care field,
government contractors, and other service companies of all descriptions.
- Working Capital Lines - secured by Accounts Receivable
- Term Loans - secured by Equipment or Real Estate
- Factoring (Invoice Purchasing Facilities) - secured
by Accounts Receivable
- Purchase Order Financing (including Letters
- Notes Payable Financing (including Time Share, Medical,
- Merchant Cash Advance
- secured by future Credit Card Receivables